Ask a Question
Have a question on Internet Law? Ask away!
Here is your chance to get first hand information on law and the internet from an attorney who practices cyber law.
There are a few rules however. I spent three years in law school learning nothing but rules. This is unavoidable.
- Please keep any personal information out of your question. I wish to spend my time answering your question, not redacting them to protect your privacy.
- My firm is in Chicago, and I am licensed in the state of illinois, so I may not be as versed in the law of your or community. The responses will be focused on the law in general.
- If you have a case or claim you wish to have looked at, feel free to contact me through Skyles Law Group, LLC
- This is a merely a blog that gives opinion on areas of law, as you can see on the disclaimer on the posts, the information given should NOT be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, again, contact me through the law firm.
- I really enjoy using the internet as a form of free and interactive communication, so feel free to contact me if you wish to discuss all areas of law. Please do not contact me for advertisements/promotions/spam/political propoganda.
- Keep your questions short, simple and to the point
- Please do not send me your resume, or request letters of recommendation through this site. If I am hiring, I will post the openings on lawyer recruiting website
- HAVE FUN!!!